FlexMOVE enables you to effortlessly upload your assets. Use FlexMOVE to :
- Upload media files: video, audio, image, subtitles and documents
- Assign uploaded media to a workspace
- Enter key information via a metadata form at the time of the upload
- Pause and resume an upload
- Perform a bulk upload of two or more assets
To launch FlexMOVE
- In Dalet Flex console, click Upload on the toolbar.
In Dalet FlexMAM, click the + button in the header and then click Upload.
Open FlexMOVE directly in your internet browser, by adding
to the URL for your account and platform. For example:
- FlexMOVE opens in a new window.
You can upload single or multiple files using FlexMOVE.
Uploading a Single File
You can browse to select a file or drag and drop single files to FlexMOVE.
To upload a single file:
- Open FlexMOVE.
- Click the text to browse for your file or click the Web Upload button or drag the file into the upload area.
If you are using FileCatalyst to upload your files, you must manually select the file. Dragging the file into the uploader window will not work, as FileCatalyst needs to use its own selector to access the asset.
- Browse to the file you wish to upload, select it and click Open.
- From the Inbox drop down, select an inbox.
- From the Workspace drop down, select a workspace and click Select.
- Click Upload Files; FlexMOVE uploads the file and a progress bar shows the state of the upload.
Canceling An Upload
To cancel an upload while it is in progress, click the Cancel button, .
Pausing An Upload
To pause an upload, click the Pause button, . Resume upload using the Play button .
Uploading Multiple Files
FlexMOVE supports bulk uploads. This means you can upload multiple assets to Dalet Flex simultaneously. In a bulk upload, each file is still processed individually, by individual workflows, but these workflows are grouped together in FlexMOVE.
To upload multiple files:
1. Open FlexMOVE.
2. Click on Select to open your file browser . Select the files you want to upload and click Open.
Drag and drop multiple files into FlexMOVE.
3. Select an Inbox.
4. Select a Workspace and click Select.
5. Add more files to upload by clicking the button, or remove files by clicking the button.
6. Click Upload Files. If the Group Upload check box is selected all the uploads are displayed in a single
7. If the check box is not selected, individual progress bars will be displayed for each file.