Ooyala Flex 6.2.2 is a maintenance release to fix issues found in production.
We have made the following changes:
* Updated the Stream Processor service.
* Added the ability to run wizards against collections directly from the "Memberships" sub-tab.
* Added new functionality to the "Live" button on segmented asset tiles.
* Fixed the sort functionality.
* Refactored the listing page UI.
* Refactored the search on the landing page.
Services: Updated the Stream Processor Service
We have updated the Stream Processor service to enable the transcoding of HLS files.
Auto Retry Checkbox for Action Edit Page
You can now select and deselect the "Auto Retry" checkbox while editing an existing action. Previously, the “Auto Retry” checkbox could only be selected during the creation of a new action.
* Running Wizards Against Assets in MAM: We have added the ability to run a wizard against an entire collection of assets, or against assets in a particular workspace within a collection. In order to run a wizard against a collection, navigate to the Collection Summary panel.
* Segmented Asset Live Icon: When you click on the "Live" icon, located on a segmented asset tile in MAM, you are automatically taken to the playhead (live point) in the live asset.
* Reviewer Search Box Filter:The Reviewer listing page has been updated to display a list with filters. When you enter a search term in the Reviewer search box, the list of reviews filters down to show results that match the search criteria you have entered.
Ooyala Flex Stream Processor
FSP transcode fails when the source file is stored in S3 storage without a key and secret. This will be fixed in the 7.0.0 release.
Ooyala Flex live streams are stuck in loop
The Ooyala Flex player was stuck in a loop whilst playing the first segment of a live stream.
Resolution: This has now been fixed and the player is no longer stuck in a loop.
MAM: Child UDOs are not displaying in alphabetical order in the Asset Summary panel
User defined objects were not displaying in alphabetical order in the Asset Summary panel.
Resolution: This has now been fixed. Child UDOs in the UDO Summary panel are now displaying in alphabetical order.
Reviewer: Sorting functionality is not working on the landing page
The sorting functionality was not working correctly on the landing page in Reviewer.
Resolution: To solve this we have added sorting functionality to the Review Name column in the landing page.
Reviewer: Search is not working correctly on the review summary page
Users found that when they entered search criteria in the search box and pressed "Enter", search results were not returned.
Resolution: This has now been fixed and the search is working correctly.
The Hostname field would be set to “null” if a user configured a hot folder VFS location with a host name.
Resolution: While checking if the VFS location for the resource was valid, it was found that the VFS location object credentials were automatically overridden by the VFS location associated with the current VFS storage object, if both were of the same type.
To solve this we have implemented the following change: a check will be performed, and if the first VFS location is found to be valid, only then will it be overridden.
Please delete the following queues from RabbitMQ:
Flex Authentication Service:
* Please set the `hazelcast.publicIp` property in any docker-compose files.
|flex-divarchive-service||2.1.512||Only required if using DIVArchive.|
|flex-executionconfiguration-service||1.0.332||See feature dependency map.|
|flex-hotfolder-service||1.0.196||See feature dependency map.|
|flex-imageproxy-service||3.2.466||Only required if deploying MAM and Reviewer.|
|flex-jobasyncexecutor-service||1.0.604||See feature dependency map.|
|flex-jobengine-service||1.0.678||See feature dependency map.|
|flex-outboundtransfer-service||2.0.370||Only required if using 'External Copy Action'.|
|flex-registry-service||1.0.417||See feature dependency map.|
|flex-streamprocessor-service||1.1.148||Used for proxy creation (if necessary).|
|flex-subtitle-service||1.0.236||Only required if using Subtitle Action.|
|flex-transcoderesource-service||1.0.246||See feature dependency map.|
Feature Dependency Map
|Feature||Required Services||Key Value||Notes|
|VideoIndexer Analysis Action||
|HotFolder (new resource)||
||flex/shared/flex-enterprise/featureToggles/dynamicPluginEnabled||Only required for segmented asset hotfolders.|
|MAM Segmented Proxy player||flex/flex-mam-app/segmentedAssetBaseUrl URL pointing at the directory with those files.|