Ooyala is excited to present the release of Ooyala Flex Media Platform 7.4.3. This release of Ooyala Flex Media Platform is to fix a number of bugs, it does not contain any new features.
- Flex MAM Application: Start Timecode Discrepancy in MAM Technical Metadata
- Flex MAM Application: Metadata file attachment with '.xls' downloads as '.txt' file in MAM
- Flex Enterprise & Flex Stream Processor: XDCAM File Codec Unrecognized
- When downloading an XLS file from the Flex MAM, the filename is saved with the asset UID, and not the original filename.
- If a clip is created from an asset which has a defined IN & OUT set, when viewing the clip’s description, the timecode values of the parent asset ignore the defined IN timecode and reports the IN timecode as 00:00:00:00.
Please contact your Ooyala representative for the full upgrade notes, further information about this release, and the complete list of resolved issues.