The Manage Page can be accessed by double clicking on an asset. This will launch an expanded version of the preview player. In addition to the actions that can be performed in the Preview Panel, the Manage Page includes the tabs and functions detailed below.
Large Preview Player
The large player in the Manage Page operates in the same way as the smaller player in the Preview Panel with these additional features:
- Audio levels on the left of the player
- A Timeline view of the audio waveforms on the audio tracks
- A Clip Bin view of all clips created from the asset
- Multiple audio track selection for audio preview
- A comments track to highlight the parts of the video asset that have been commented on
- A button to allow you to add metadata markers
Audio Tracks for an asset are displayed beneath the preview player. Assets can have one or more audio tracks, and they can be selected by clicking on the audio track. This track will be highlighted, and this will be the track that plays when the preview is playing.
You can select multiple tracks to play at once by activating multi-selection mode. Do this by clicking the multi-select icon above the audio track names or using Ctrl/Cmd + click.
You can use shift and click to select a range of tracks in a single click.
When multi-selection mode is enabled:
- Clicking on a non-selected track will add it to the mix of tracks to be previewed
- Clicking on a selected track will remove it from the mix of tracks to be previewed
You can toggle between Timeline view displaying the waveform and Clip Bin view displaying any clips created from the asset by clicking the navigation bar above the audio tracks.
To edit track labels:
- Click the edit icon above the audio track names.
- When the track label is editable, type in your track labels.
- Once you are happy with your changes, click the edit icon again to disable editing mode.
Using Metadata Markers:
Metadata markers mark events at specific times in a video asset. You can view markers for your selected asset in the Metadata markers tab by clicking the tab marked with in the Preview Panel, but you must go to the Manage Page to add metadata markers.
To add custom markers:
1. Double click on your selected asset to open the Manage Page.
2. Click the Mark with metadata icon under the player to display/hide the metadata markers next to
3. Use the set in and set out icons or move the player slider to the part you wish to mark with metadata
and click the marker you wish to use.
5. The marker is added to the Custom Markers tab.
Working with custom markers
You can browse the custom markers and perform different actions on them.
- Selecting a marker to will highlight the region in the player.
- You can preview the event by clicking or and selecting Play.
- Hover over the marker to display additional options for working with custom markers.
- Add the marker as a clip to your Working Collection selecting Add to…..
- Work with collections by selecting Manage Collection
- Delete the marker
To filter marked events:
- You can use the table headers in the same way as in the asset results table to filter and search for your marker events.
- You can also use a template by clickingat the top right corner of the metadata marker tab, and selecting a template from the drop down menu.
|?||Show / hide this help menu|
|alt+1 - alt+0 (opt+1 - opt+0)||Add custom markers (up to 10 marker types)|