In the Account Management menu you can manage the settings and themes for your account and sub-accounts. You can set the storage folders, authentication parameters and password policy settings required to set up your account. If you are logged into a master account, you can manage all the accounts on the master account.
When you select the Account Management menu,, the accounts and sub-accounts in your environment are displayed in the Object List.
Select an account or sub-account to view its details in the Summary tabs.
If you have only one account on your environment, the Account Setup tab for the account is displayed.
In the Summary panel, you can view and edit some of the settings for the selected account in these tabs:
- Account Setup: Manage the account metadata in the Metadata form
- Theme: Customize your FlexMAM interface
The following parameters can be set in the Metadata form in the Account Setup tab:
- Publish: Select a storage resource to enable FlexB2C (Publish) for this account
- Notes: Add Notes about the account
- External Authentication: Configure SAML authentication for the account
- Authentication: Set the authentication settings, such as how long before a user account is locked, session activity threshold etc.
- Password: Set the password policy parameters, such as maximum and minimum length
- Validation Types: Select the password validation type and its properties, such as type of sequence, regular expression or custom configuration
- Publish Token: Set the shared token for the account. This is used for authentication of FlexB2C calls
- Keyframe folder: Select a folder for storing keyframes
- Account folder: Select a folder for storing account data
- Waveform folder: Select a folder for storing waveforms
In the Theme tab, you can upload files to customize the FlexMAM interface. Set a Favicon, Logo and Login Background (max size 13MB) for the selected account or sub-account.