Dalet is excited to present the November 2020 release of FlexMAM, 2020.11.0. This release provides the new features, quality enhancements, fixes, and other changes listed below.
- User specified column sizes in the search listing table will now persist.
- CPL and AS02 versions within package assets will now be listed in the asset search results.
- Added ability to navigate to the manage page of an image sequence asset.
- Users can now edit the track names and language of audio essences which will be viewable on the timeline tracks.
- Introduced highlighting of audio according to the progress through the timeline in the player canvas and timeline tracks.
- Resolved an issue where the selection of a UDO child reverted the selection back to the root UDO.
- Resolved an issue where marker results view may have an offset between marker I/O points and player position.
- Resolved an issue where read only fields did not render the correct style in the form.
- Resolved an issue where global search was ignored when switching between asset and marker results.
- Resolved an issue where the full file name cannot be seen when quick viewing an asset or group.
- Resolved an issue where non-FQL-reserved characters could not be used in table filters.
- Resolved an issue where the boolean variable value in metadata saves as false when this variable is used with multiplicity.
Please contact your Dalet presentative for the full upgrade notes, further information about this release, and the complete list of resolved issues.