Ooyala is excited to present the October 2020 release of OoyalaMAM, 2020.10.0. This release provides the new features, quality enhancements, fixes, and other changes listed below.
- Users can now set a variant and related metadata when creating a collection
- Users are now able to reorder items within a collection via drag and drop or quick actions
- Users are now able to upload their profile picture from the profile icon in the header
- Users will now be informed of unsupported devices and screen-resolutions when accessing FMP/OoyalaMAM
- Users can now see a list of attachments for an asset in the asset relationship tab, and preview the attachment if it is a PDF
- The Relationship tab is now available for all objects in the summary panel
- The Global Header logo upload size now allows for 100px width limit and 40px height limit
- Resolved issues where clips were not appearing correctly or consistently in the Clip Bin
- Resolved an issue where an error occurs when Clicking on Parent Member from Proxy Preview Window
- Resolved an issue where Boolean type in the filter - wrong picker
- Resolved an issue where an error occurred when navigating from the relationship tab of an asset within a group to the search page
- Resolved an issue where child assets could not be downloaded from a parent asset.
- Resolved an issue where audio tracks would get stuck when playing a track of a multi audio asset.
- Resolved and issue where child assets could not be downloaded.
Please contact your Ooyala representative for the full upgrade notes, further information about this release, and the complete list of resolved issues.