Ooyala is excited to present the May 2020 release of OoyalaMAM, 2020.5.0. This release provides the new features, quality enhancements, fixes, and other changes listed below.
This release was focused on providing significant page load and navigation speed increases across the application (up to 6x).
Upgraded to Angular 9
- Search UX enhancements
- Users can now apply a search filter by pressing Enter.
- Refined the date and duration filter.
- Updated to synchronise chip and table header entry.
- Removed RESET link from Type filter.
- Simplified the ability to clear the parts of the search terms.
- The number of search results displayed per page will now persist as set by the user.
- Fixed a user interface issue with the action configuration window.
- Fixed an issue where newly created templates were not displayed in the default template list.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Create group’ pop up does not close when a group is created using quick actions.
- Fixed an issue where mandatory fields are ignored when creating a UDO.
- “Invalid Date” text is displayed when a date field is a multiplicity field.
- Boolean variable values in metadata are always saved as 'False'.
- Advanced Search ‘Chips’ are not added for Action, Asset and User variables when selected from the Summary Panel Metadata Tab that have type-ahead Type.
- Summary Panel, Relationships Tab, Children Sub-Tab does not load.
- K, X, E, L Hot key do not function as expected.
- Live asset manifest is not updated in the video player.
- The Advanced Search Duration filter has an option for 5 - 10 mins, but this should be 5 - 15 mins.
Please contact your Ooyala representative for the full upgrade notes, further information about this release, and the complete list of resolved issues.